Monday 19 April 2010

Drugs Drugs Drugs!

Being at university, you are exposed to so many different types of drugs. Everybody knows somebody that has been on some sort of drug or is on drugs. They are so easy to get hold of, even I know where to go if I wanted some! But I don't take drugs and I never have. I don't think I could do it to myself, I wouldn't like not being in control and not knowing what I was doing. I've had loads of people tell me their experiences and they've said that they had a good night however, they wouldn't do it again.

At university, weed is called as the norm, everyone does it because it's just so easy to get hold of plus its cheap. I personally have never tried weed, it's never bothered me but I can easily sit in a room while people are smoking it, it doesn't bother me. What I do hate is when people smoke it in the streets because the smell is so strong and it's not fair on other people walking around. fair enough if you're in you're own place, but I don't agree with people smoking it in public. People tend to smoke weed because it makes them more relaxed, happy and generally laid back. http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/drugdope.html

1 comment:

  1. I agree that being at uni does expose people to many kinds of drugs. Myself has had many opportunities and offers, several times with drugs, more than before I came to uni. A question I do ask when you say you wouldn’t try drugs because ‘you wouldn’t like not being in control and not know what you are doing’. Is as a student have you never binge drunk and not got them effects? The effects of drugs are not just them in the points you made n your blog there far more serious health and mental issues are a problem and more importantly death.

    I also agree with you that weed is a norm in uni and how easy it is to access. But I will disagree on the price it is not cheap infact it expensive to buy just to ay as you put it to be relaxed happy and laid back.

    ReplyDelete