Friday 16 April 2010

Celebrities and Tattoos




A reason why people might want to get a tattoo may be because they have been influenced by a celebrity, such as David and Victoria Beckham. The couple are both famous everywhere over the world and everyone is bound to notice that they both have tattoos - David Beckham especially. Just about everyone knows that Beckham has several tattoos, many of which are in honor of his wife and children. I can understand this as he obviously loves his family loads, but does he really need to show off and get all those tattoos just to show how much he loves them? Victoria Beckham has done the same too but not as extreme as David has. I think that it's a really lovely gesture to do that for the ones that you love, but I think that they don't need to be as bold as noticeable as Beckham has them. However, I can see that it's not anyone's place to judge, because it's his body and if he wanted to do that, then fair plays - we don't have to look. Victoria's tattoo on her neck says in Hebrew text, from the Song of Songs, "I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine" I think that this is really sweet.

I disagree with people that have their wife/partner's name tattooed on them because you never know if you'll break up with them and if you do then you're stuck with their name on you for the rest of your life, unless you get it lasered off or covered up. I just can't see the point in it, things could all go wrong. I would hate it if a guy got my name on them because I would feel guilty if we ever broke up and he has that on him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7034500.stm I found this really interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment