Sunday 14 March 2010

So many names...


There are so many different words for the term Masturbation, such as wanking, choking the chicken, beating off, jacking off and many more... All of these names are on Urban Dictionary. Urban Dictionary is an on-line dictionary which tells you the definition of a slang word - it can also be quite rude at times, but very funny! I suppose over the years it has become a lot more easier for people to talk about masturbation, such as teenagers being the main culprits. Now-a-days, teenagers have their own terminology for this kind of thing which I guess makes it easier for them to talk about, for example if they used all the proper language such as 'masturbation' or 'pleasuring ones self' then they wouldn't be able to take it serious. It can be a totally embarrassing topic for some people, meaning that they never talk about it and if it comes up in conversation then they try and change the subject. I can totally totally agree with those types of people! I'm a girl and I feel that it's just completely weird for other girls to talk about that sort of thing.

...However, it seems a totally different matter when boys talk about it. It's just normal for them.

Well, that's my opinion. I can imagine lots of other girls will totally disagree with me. But maybe they're the more confident types of girls and don't get embarrassed about anything...?

No comments:

Post a Comment