Wednesday 10 March 2010

Lets all laugh at the word Masturbation - hahaha!

Masturbation! Masturbation! Masturbation!

It's totally natural, but people don't feel comfortable talking about it. I, for one, would rather avoid the conversation but I think there are much better things to talk about. My friends are totally open about it but I'd just sit there and laugh at them. I know it's normal but I'm a girl, so it just feels weird to talk about it. However, when guys talk about it, nobody would even bat an eye lid - It's totally expected of guys.

I suppose over time, the view of masturbation has changed loads! Now-a-days in the 21st century, it is a lot more acceptable and people are more open to talking about it. Until the early 1900s, many people regarded masturbation as harmful to a person's health, and it was blamed for a variety of ailments, including insanity. In the 18th and 19th century over 60% of medical and mental illnesses were blamed on masturbation. The History of Masturbation
This is a picture of a device that was used during the 19th century to stop males from masturbating.







No comments:

Post a Comment