Thursday 11 February 2010

Hmm... a suggested field trip?


Trying to think of a place to go for this module is hard - but one place comes to mind instandly... Nottingham!

This is my home town and it seems to have a really bad reputation. I never realised how bad it was until I came here to university and every new person that I meet and tell that I'm from Nottingham, will either mention guns, knives, murders or violence. It's pretty funny to hear actually because seeing that I'm from there, I've never witnessed a murder etc.


I guess this will be a good place to visit as it has it's famous road that loads of prostitutes 'hang out' waiting for business. (It's even been on television, ha) Seeing as a prostitution crops up in this module in the Bad Behaviour lecture, it seems like a relivant place to go.


- However, Nottingham in general just seems like a bad place to go, only because of it's bad reputation that it has... Shottingham!


I, personally, love Nottingham :)



No comments:

Post a Comment